Tuesday, November 4, 2008

So far so good

Am feeling very virtuous - went to the gym tonight and did 20 mins on the treadmill (5 incline, 6 speed) and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer at a jogging type speed. Sweat like a big fat pig, had heartrate up around 170 at parts (lol, how unfit am I!) but am quite pleased with my efforts. Before I got preggers with DS I was training twice a week with a personal trainer which I continued to do until I was hospitalised at 28 weeks. I texted my old PT tonight - he was well impressed, and is dropping round on the weekend to give me some pointers diet wise. Have had sooooo much energy since I got home from the gym, did a load of washing, hang out another, folded and put away 2 loads and listed some more stuff on TM. Selling heaps of my skinny clothes, I want new clothes! I realised I still have the photo thing and measurements to do, so will update them in the morning.

2 comments:

LIZ said...

Way to do Well done for starting. Good luck

littlemiss said...

Whoa, how did you manage 30 minutes on the elliptical?!?! I bought myself one and struggle to do 3 minutes *shame* My exercise consists of about a 3km brisk walk and then a few minutes on the elliptical when I get home, and thats on the easiest level :O

Good going.