Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Today... not so good!
Well I'm off from work today, DP and I are having some issues :( So I couldn't really face work today. Normally MIL takes care of my wee man during the day so she bunked off playcentre and all 3 of us went for a drive. And we ended up at Macca's. But I was still being good(ish) so had a seared chicken salad (and about 10 of Kane's chips and a chicken mcnugget). It wasn't nearly as good as a Big Mac combo, but at least I don't feel like I've totally failed! The day is pretty up and down weather wise so when he's woken up from his nap we might take a walk to the post office so I can send some TM parcels. Thanks for the comments, I think because i really needed to work off some steam last night was how I was able to do the 30 mins on the elliptical. I felt so good and energised afterwards though, so think I'll be back again tonight. Beats arguing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment