Sunday, November 9, 2008

Well I'm feeling kinda guilty

I haven't been to the gym since Thursday night! Friday night we had fush n chups with the inlaws, and the Mr and I had bakeries on Saturday lunch. Other than that a fairly good weekend food wise, I haven't been snacking like I usually would so that's a start. We are still finishing our kitchen flooring so Saturday lunch we packed Kane up in the buggy, walked up to the local school to do our civic duty (Yay National!) and then walked down to the bakery and back again, so I don't feel *too* bad about that cream doughnut, lol. I do feel better and a feel a bit more toned but maybe that's just me deluding myself! Gym wise I won't be going tonight either as we have a thing to go to after work, I'm hoping to start dragging myself out of bed so I can get to the 6am class but I really really really love my sleep! But I know if I did I'd be so energised for the day, and then I'd like to take Kane for a walk after dinner, he's such an outdoors boy and the fresh air would do us all the world of good! Hopefully this nice weather we had over the weekend stays! Well, this time 2 years ago I had had my first gel induction started, and was a day and a half away from becoming a mummy! I can't believe how fast it's gone...

No comments: