Monday, November 10, 2008

2 years today!

Weighed myself this morning and I was under the 80kg mark for first time in agggggggeeesssss! 79.6kg. Which incidentally was about how much I weighed this time two years ago, the difference of course being that I was 7.5 months pregnant with Kane. Who is 2 years old today! Happy birthday mummy's lil man!

The stink part of that is that I know 6 weeks after he was born I was 71kg (2 kilos lighter than when I'd gotten preggers with him!) - what d'ya reckon are the chances of me being 71kg again by Christmas!

I've fallen off the diet wagon today, Kane and I went and met his Dad for lunch and we went to Kane's favourite place the "pippi shop" aka Macca's. So a 6 pack nuggets, coke and chips later plus an ice cream makes it not a great day food wise. But I've managed to stop snacking during the day so I guess it evens out a bit. Roast chicken, salad and baby potatoes for dinner tonight followed by cake (of course!). Will be good tomorrow.

No gym since Thursday night, so I have slipped there. Must TRY and drag myself out of bed first thing in the morning to go.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Awesome loss, feels good to get below 'magic' numbers doesn't it. Keep it up, don't worry about the bad days, just get back on that wagon your going great.