Thursday, November 6, 2008

I've become

a serial scales checker! It's not a good thing! But isn't it weird how your weight goes up and down all day, at one point last night I was 80.5kg, went up to 81.3 after dinner, and then 81 exactly after the gym and a shower. I don't know how to stop this new addiction, I'm sure it's not healthy!
Ate a good dinner though and no post dinner snacks, went to the gym after putting Kane to bed and did another 50 mins, 20 treadmill and 30 elliptical. Totalled up I did 6.81km at a powerwalking/jogging speed. So pretty damn proud of myself today!
Now, my main worry for the day is - what to have for dinner tonight, cos Fridays are always takeaways with the inlaws!

2 comments:

Trish said...

I'm a serial weigher also, but mine is only daily. Every morning I weigh myself when I'm dieting. I have always done it and I just can't seem to stop myself LOL. Way to go with the exercise, you are doing so well. Awesome

Amanda said...

Thanks Trish, I'm actually enjoying the gym for a change which is so not me! But I have so much going on at the moment it's my time out and release. Glad to know I'm not the only serial weigher!