Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm baaaa-aaack!

Lol, well we are 15 weeks away fom our trip to Raro and I'm still a flabster. BUT, one of my good friends who I have been hassling to come to the gym with me has just got engaged (YAY), and she's taken the plunge and joined Les Mills. We've been 3 times since Sunday, one workout, 1 body balance class and 30 mins of cardio last night. So we're gonna try to go at least 4 times a week. I wonder if I could drop 15 kgs in 15 weeks? I'm sure it's do-able. That would make me somewhere between 65-70kg (I'm too chicken to jump back on the scales yet). Could even rock a bikini in Raro! It's sooooo much easier to be motivated with someone else to go with, and it's become more enjoyable too. I'm actually looking forward to going to the gym, how weird is that!!!! We've decided to do a body jam class this weekend whch should be a huge laugh but looks fun - go the two white girls with no rythym! bahaha :O)

1 comment:

chookness said...

Welcome back!! Wow its been so lonely in here...I haven't been in here for abit cos I hate talking to myself!!! Hey the trip to Raro will be a great incentive! My friend is off there for a wedding in about 8 weeks and she has lost about 25kgs!!