Thursday, July 23, 2009
Gym is getting easier
and I'm even enjoying it, and even looking forward to going! WTF!!! It make all the difference having someone else to go with and motivate each other. I've been 3 days this week, Mon, Wed, Thurs and going tonight and Sunday. Ideally I'd like to go 6 days but it's hard fitting it in around work and the family. This week it's been 30 mins on the elliptical trainer followed by 25 mins of weights. A Bodyvive class and we did Step/Pump last night. I'm easily one of the unfittest people in the class but am still enjoying it and it's getting easier. A bit scared to do the scales thing again, maybe tonight... DP has even started going with our neighbour as well. 11 weeks 6 days til Raro!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well done...sounds like you are doing great!! Lol you will become one of these people addicted to the gym:o)
Post a Comment