Wednesday, March 4, 2009

2 months since I logged in...

and 2 more kilos added. Gotta get in the groove to sort this out. That's now 20 kgs to my lowest goal weight! I have NEVER been this heavy before! But weirdly bought some new 3/4s for the gym yesterday from the Warehouse, and they were the small Active Intent size. Fitted kinda lycra-y things (show all the bumps). I guess it's cause I'm tall! I really gotta get my arse to the gym. Have signed up for Round the Bays next Sunday so that should be a laugh. DP and DS are coming too. DP says I need to buy some more 'girly' clothes, and to stop wearing his. Don't men get that you don't want to buy new clothes at this size, you just want to wake up skinny the next day!!!!

1 comment:

chookness said...

Hey...welcome back Amanda!! Lol I don't get to wear hubbys clothes cos he a lean mean fighting machine and his clothes would go no where near me!! Wish I could get his motivation for all the weight training he does!!